March 27, 2006

 

Summing-up my painting presentation

Paintings from summer 2005


Watch the video
Works produced during the last nine months.

This is the last video showing my paintings from the beginning summer 2002 and up to date. I have done this to document the process but also to experiment with making film and videostrips. I have found a way to compress movies of almost 2 giga bytes to video of around 50mega bytes without reducing the quality too much. I have used 3ivx for compressing
  • 3ivx
  • and a setup by Michael Verdi to get the optimal way to do it
  • Setup by Michael Verdi>

  • As host for my videos I have used
  • Blip.tv

  • And as supporting music I have downloaded free music from Meme.
    MEME is David Meme (MEME), a Brighton based musician originally from Birmingham. After a series of ill-formed Indie band experiments during the nineties he became interested in the fledgling electronica scene and built his own recording studio to record tracks. His music is often described as melancholica which neatly describes the downbeat, melancholic streak within the music. Read more in
  • Loca Records

  • Thanks to all, and hopefully you have been able to watch the pictures at your own computers.

    Comments: Post a Comment

    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?