August 16, 2007

 

Sitting nude

To follow up the previous mentioned Picasso attitude to erotic art, and include a desire to have a painting suitable in a Turquoise or Icewater blue bedroom, this Sitting nude has been done.

If the owner of the bedroom wants the painting, it is delivered within short. If not, it will be stored together with other painings made this summer.

In addition I have made an Ultrablue image of the island Godøy outside the city Ålesund at the north west of Norway. I have called the painting Winternight over Godøya and have presented it on my Norvegian Blog.

If you click at the "Godøy/arts and crafts" reference above you may also find my tailor of my national costume Elin Rørvik
She made the "Bunad" in 1998 and we used it as a recovery motivation after my combined heart/kidney transplantation that year. Out of bed, get fit and carry the costume when celebrating the 17th of may in front of the royal palace.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?